fake eyelash reviews
29 broadway, suite 1412
new york, new york 10006
whitney schlimbach joined the firm in january 2013 and practices in federal and state court on both the trial and appellate level. ms. schlimbach received a b.a. from bryn mawr college in 2007 and a j.d. from brooklyn law school in 2011. she is admitted to the new york state bar, the new jersey state bar, and the united states district court for the southern district.
since joining joshua l. dratel, p.c., ms. schlimbach has:
prior to beginning at joshua l. dratel, pc, ms. schlimbach worked for the exoneration initiative ("exi"), a new york based innocence project specializing in non-dna innocence claims. at exi, she contributed to post-conviction litigation of various actual innocence claims, most commonly arising from allegations of prosecutorial misconduct, false confessions, unreliable eyewitness testimony, and the use of snitch testimony.
- been involved in representing several clients during the sentencing phase of their cases to obtain a below-guidelines sentence for each;
- second-chaired a federal criminal trial of a client charged with committing a robbery and kidnaping;
- assisted in the representation of an individual convicted of a federal sex offense during his sex offense level determination hearing in new york state court;
- assisted in the trial representation of a client charged in federal court with drug trafficking, murder and attempted murder in a gang-related rico conspiracy;"
- assisted in obtaining the dismissal of a civil suit brought by victims of terrorist activity in sri lanka against a new jersey based corporation; and,
- assisted in drafting expert reports summarizing key aspects of the united states federal criminal justice system, to be submitted to foreign courts on behalf of individuals whom the u.s. has sought to extradite to the u.s.
during law school, ms. schlimbach participated in the capital defender and federal habeas clinic at brooklyn law school, researching and drafting post-conviction motions on behalf of death row inmates across the country. prior to law school, ms. schlimbach worked as a project assistant in the litigation department of the law firm of arent fox, llp.